Monday, September 22, 2008

Selling...

I'm asking everyone and anyone to pray with me. Lord willing, we want to sell our house and move into the Crooms' home (after they move out of course. lol.) I have been praying that the Lord allows us to do this and that HE will get glory from it. I have been earnestly praying throughout the day since last Thursday that He will sell it within two weeks of completing the process of putting it up for sale. We put up the remax for sale sign today and took pictures for the online listing, but we still have to make key copies and get it to the Realtor so that she can start showing it. So... two weeks from then.

I know two weeks isn't very long, but I know that our Lord is capable of selling the house tomorrow if He wishes. I hope that He doesn't make us wait long to find owners for this home.

No comments: