Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just in case you didnt know.

I'm getting stressed out with school way too early. 19 hours is already getting the best of me... I may have to drop a class. :( I'm not sure yet.

So... an update from last week. We couldn't find the kitten. We hope that they ran away and didn't come back.

So, if you didn't already know. My grandmother is buying a house closer to campus-- Chip and Shelley's house to be more accurate. We have to sell our house soon and I'm spending the weekend getting it ready. I've organized my closet... which is a major feat. lol. I've cleaned out the laundry room and made it pretty. The living room, dining room, and kitchen is always clean... but I have a few dishes to put away and put in the dishwasher. I'm cleaning my bedroom today. I'm going wash my sheets and manage to put things somewhere. ugh. I also have a lot of clean clothes to hang in the closet. I probably need more storage but I'm not going to buy anything else.

About 6 months ago, I decided that I wanted to paint my bedroom. I painted a 2 foot square of the color that I liked to see if it would go. The swatch looked amazing on my wall... so I bought the pint and painted a little of the wall. WELLLL.... the color ended up looking like an olive khaki color. IT IS UGLY! So, of course, I didn't paint anymore. NOW, I have to paint my bedroom to make it look good. I went to Lowe's and got a few swatches that I thought may have matched. Well out of like 10 swatches, one of them matched perfectly. It is just a swatch... so I was hoping it really did and just in case I had to paint the whole room, I bought a whole gallon. I also had to buy drop clothes, painting supplies, tape, etc. Well... I primed the ugly patch before hand, painted it with the new paint twice... I woke up this morning... and BAM... perfect match! You can't tell at all!!! :) :) :) So, I don't have to paint the whole bedroom! wooohoo!

1 comment:

--Shelley said...

the front bathrooms is looking AWESOME!