My "homework" assignment in therapy this week was to make a list of things I would want to do in the next 10 years. and things that make me happy... so here it is. I will be 34 years old and the year will be 2020
In the next 10 years:
-Have a career in Counseling
-Pay off all debt
-Travel: Italy, Australia, the UK, Hawaii, the Caribbean
-go camping in Yellowstone Park
-go on a cruise
-Buy a Craftsman Style house (preferably with a pool and hot tub)
-I'd like to get married
-have children
-home school my children
-grow and maintain a vegetable garden
-give blood
-go skiing
-take a spontaneous trip (get on a plane and plan as i go once i get there)
-Plant a fruit tree
-sell a painting
-hike to a waterfall
-a kiss on new years eve
Things that make me happy:
-smell of gardenias and orange blossoms
-Orchids
-Magnolias
-Stephanotis
-handwritten letters
-sleeping outside
-smiling eyes
-being creative
-crabbing
-fishing
-smell of the ocean
-fresh, clean, cold sheets
-cooking for a crowd
-pedicures
-decorating my home
-falling asleep naturally
I'd like to eventually:(not necessarily in the next 10 years)
-travel to every continent except Antartica.
-Travel: I'd like to go see the Grand Canyon, the Mountains, the Pacific Ocean, Fields of Montana, Redwood forest, Niagra Falls, The Great Barrier Reef
-adopt a child

No comments:
Post a Comment