I flew out October 6th to Raleigh, North Carolina. I spent time with Tara Bordelon, a sweet friend I met through Campus Outreach about 5 or 6 years ago. We enjoyed our time together and spent much time talking about relationships and what the Lord is showing her through her breakup. It was extremely encouraging and it made me realize how much I miss those heart friends. I am so thankful for her because we can talk about anything. The Lord really used her to challenge me in my thinking and choices. "Sin is a choice because you are filled by the Holy Spirit. You are no longer enslaved to the sin that you once knew. You have a choice to respond in a Godly way or an ungodly way. You can choose."
Here are some pictures from the trip:

Above is a picture of the 1040 Window that Amelia, Tara's roommate, made. I want to recreate it.

Above is a view from Tara's apartment complex. BEAUTIFUL!

This light fixture is from an Asian place in downtown Raleigh.

We sat by this lake one afternoon and just read. It was awesome.
We spent a lot of time just relaxing. We went to a few parks they have there and everything is just beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment