This month has been a crazy one. As many of you know... a crazy snow day hit southeast Louisiana. There was nearly 8 inches of snow in Hammond! It caused the finals to be rescheduled.
I finally finished my semester. It was a hard semester. I dropped 7 hours, taking me down to 12. After multiple surgeries and involvement in an investigation, I'm glad that my grades weren't as bad as they could have been. I ended the semester with a 2.0, which isn't good for me... but it definately is better than I thought. lol.
Since school has been out, I've been traveling between Lacombe, Slidell, and Marrero to be with family. I think I'm just going to go home Friday night or Saturday... Home Sweet Home. :) Hammond.
So... life is going well. The Lord has blessed me tremendously and I can't wait to see what next year will hold. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment