School starts in one and a half weeks. I am not excited about it... nor am I ready for it. I just spent my summer focusing on school and nothing else pretty much.
I am thankful for the Lord's grace and mercy on me. He is showing me day in and day out His sweet kindness and love. :)
I went back home to Lacombe for church this morning... at FBC Lacombe. I enjoyed the service... the worship and sermon was a-maz-ing. The Lord is so very sweet to me... and He knew exactly what I needed this morning. :) I will never be able to understand how... but I am thankful that He does know. He is God afterall. :)
I needed hugs, I needed laughs, I needed family, I needed familiarity. I got all of those things this morning/afternoon.
I had an extremely awkward moment... lol. Oh well. I'm awkward... but that awkwardness turned into a lunch time laughs. This guy has no idea how much I needed those laughs... but I am thankful for it anyway. I have been so stressed out with school and trying to take on the stress and worries of others.
I love those laughs, stomach hurting... tears flowing kind of laughing... I love it.
The Lord showed me that He knows me inside and outside... and He is GRAND... He is amazing... He is our God. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment